[OM] Re: BW dilemma

Subject: [OM] Re: BW dilemma
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 07:22:29 -0400
on 2004/09/19 9:41 PM, AG Schnozz at agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> With the potential demise of the Ilford B&W lineup, I've had to
> start investigating my options.  What I'm finding is rather
> interesting.

Not precisely on topic...

A while back you said you liked Delta 100 but 400 was your "money" film. I'm
thinking of trying out Delta/DD-X before it's gone, and was wondering why
you preferred 400 over 100. Just speed?

Still hoping Ilford survives this as a niche company. I do some digital, but
as mentioned previously I spend my entire working day on computers (building
software) and the thought of doing all my photography that way is dreary.

Andrew