[OM] Re: Satisfying sounds

Subject: [OM] Re: Satisfying sounds
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 13:47:01 -0400
This weekend left me feeling a little outdated myself (well, at least suck
in the 1970s).  I went to Disney World with two five year olds who kept
grabbing my Om-2n and looking at the at the back in disappointment.
"Where's the picture?"  I watched their eyes glaze over when I told them I
have to take the film to the store to get the pictures.

Nonetheless, I love taking pictures with a camera that doesn't beep at me.

Dean