[OM] Re: Satisfying sounds (now mostly OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: Satisfying sounds (now mostly OT)
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 22:29:22 -0400
on 2004/09/20 12:53 PM, Walt Wayman at hiwayman@xxxxxxx wrote:

> a sound nearly as pleasant and reassuring to the ear as the
> snickety-clack-chunk-ker-plunk of jacking a round of 00 buckshot into the
> chamber of a 12 gauge pump shotgun at 3:00 a.m. after hearing the sound of
> breaking glass in the basement.

Hey, I got woken up at 3am a few nights ago. Thought I'd been woken by a
crash, but it could have been a dream. Then I heard another, so I put on my
glasses and went down to investigate.

On the way down the stairs I hear another crash from the back end of the
house. As I get into the kitchen I could see the intruder silhouetted
against the dim light at the door. He growled at me and escaped through the
hole he'd clawed in the screen door. Bloody raccoons. My wife had left the
back door open.

OM content: I should have been carrying one, or at least the Stylus Epic.
I'm trying to always have a camera on me. Would have been a great shot.

Andrew