[OM] Re: The list of no mores from Ilford

Subject: [OM] Re: The list of no mores from Ilford
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:45:53 -0700 (PDT)
> This products wont be around no more:  (i'm trying to find the
> original source for a url)

>   DELTA 400 4X5 25 BLAD

Too bad Ilford NEVER made Delta 400 available in 4x5 in the
first place.  If they had, they probably wouldn't be in the
situation they are in.  :/

Just hang on.  Ilford will probably get reinvented with zero
debt and a more effecient operation without having to support
bum products.  I'm getting heartburn on the film, but for paper
and developer I'm already moving on so let Multigrade die.

AG

http://vote.yahoo.com