[OM] OT - horseman & musicians

Subject: [OM] OT - horseman & musicians
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:56:32 -0700
For the second time I've made a Horseman purchase from a music industry
professional. This time congahead.com - pretty interesting guy. Earlier it
was the owner/founder of Milam Audio. Both have old photos of musicians they
cherish. The only similar OM connection that I'm aware of is a certain
silver haloed (or is that flare) list member. I suppose it's partly the age
of the Horseman design and partly that few casual users would be attracted
to it. Just because of the much greater numbers some of my OM purchases must
have been from music industry pro's ... but I'm not aware of any.

-jeff