[OM] Re: New Lens -- To Me

Subject: [OM] Re: New Lens -- To Me
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 22:13:33 -0400
The 80-200/2.8 is a fabulous lens, one that I really miss.  Spectacular images,
great bokeh, easily the equal of most of the Zuiko primes in its range, IME.

You really need to find the hood though.  It's a very well made, metal bayonet
model.  Try MVS, FFords, Ritz collectibles, Midwest Photo, or other shops that
carry odds and ends.  Also, you might call all the big dealers and ask them to
look for you.  You could also call Bronica/Tamron and pray.

Skip