[OM] Re: Question about OM-4 spot meter

Subject: [OM] Re: Question about OM-4 spot meter
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 09:34:56 -0400
All new caps sold be Olympus (ZC4812) are unpainted, (aluminum or chrome
color.).  They haven't made the black caps since the original OM-4.   Under
a high powered loupe, small dots of paint are often found in the threads and
that's all that's needed to cause problems.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane,
Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,