[OM] Re: Question about OM-4 spot meter

Subject: [OM] Re: Question about OM-4 spot meter
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 13:49:17 +0000
I've got three OM-4s with the black caps.  I've never had a problem, although
once I heard that it was a possibility, I took a small wire brush and fairly
vigorously cleaned the threads of each one, and a bit less heavy-handedly swept
out the threads on the camera body.  So far, so good.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --