[OM] Price of Zuiko 50 3.5 (macro) -- eBay...

Subject: [OM] Price of Zuiko 50 3.5 (macro) -- eBay...
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:32:22 +0100
Does anyone know the rough going rate for the 50 3.5?

There's one going shortly on eBay (Item: 3839889323) and I'm vaguely
considering bidding. (Someone on the group pointed out it's existence about a
week ago.)

Is it a good lens?

Also, I don't particularly want to bid against someone else here, particularly
the person who found it in the first place, so if anyone else intends to bid,
please speak up and I'll hold back (as I'm not all that bothered anyway).

Thanks,

Simon