[OM] Re: Price of Zuiko 50 3.5 (macro) -- eBay...

Subject: [OM] Re: Price of Zuiko 50 3.5 (macro) -- eBay...
From: "Simon Worby" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:29:30 +0100
Piers Hemy wrote:

> Oi, nah look 'ere, I always try to be 'elpful, it just may not be obvious
> most days, or unwelcome on others!
>
> Now, as to that 50/3.5...  You have spotted the seller's conditions?  I
> *think* he says "Despatch abroad not possible or only by previous
> arrangement. I DELIVER ONLY IN GERMANY!! WITH PREVIOUS ARRANGEMENT, PERHAPS,
> ABROAD; BUT ONLY the EU COUNTRIES!"  His caps, not mine!

Yes, it's not *that* helpful, is it?! He is from Franken, though, so what do
you expect? Seriously, though, it may work in my favour as it may put off some
bidders. I am in the EU (not that I would contact him first to arrange it,
though!) and I used to live in Germany and have plenty of friends out there, so
worst case scenario he could ship to them.

Not that I'm likely to get it judging by the way the price is heading...

Thanks,

Simon