[OM] Re: about a lens

Subject: [OM] Re: about a lens
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:58:58 -0700
Very mixed reports on photo.net. Go there and put in the name of the
store and you will get pages of feed back. I would not order something
from them when there are better places.

B&H(New York) or Adorama are excellent for new equipment.
Keh.com(Atlanta) is outstanding for used.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA