[OM] Re: Economics, was Batteries again, again... now OT

Subject: [OM] Re: Economics, was Batteries again, again... now OT
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 19:50:29 +1000
Of course Jim - I only slipped in this ironic (!) comment to flush out
the Gordon Geckos among you. Frankly I'd suggest that whoever thought
that 'From each according to their abilities; to each according to
their needs' was an abject failure was not only discarding one hundred
years of communism but about two thousand years of Christianity as
well, not to mention various other ethical codes.
AndrewF
(Green Anarcho-syndicalist, last time I looked).