[OM] Re: Kids n film

Subject: [OM] Re: Kids n film
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:01:33 EDT
That was a close one!  I opened your train station photographs and  thought
they were done by a 4 year old and then emptied my entire camera closet  into 5
big boxes to take to Goodwill.  It was obvious to me that someone  else
needed this gear if this was what a four year old could produce.  Both  your
work
and that of your son is very nice.  Thanks for sharing, I've been  waiting to
introduce my 4 year old grandson to photography . . . perhaps the  wait is over
and from the looks of things past due. Oh, I did figure out which  images
were yours and which were those of your son.  Both were  exceptional.  Bill
Barber