[OM] Re: ...after the weekend

Subject: [OM] Re: ...after the weekend
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 19:56:18 -0700 (PDT)
> Pity the zoom doesn't go to 24mm at the wide end !
> In my
> example, there is a reasonable amount of barrel distortion at
> the 35mm
> end of the zoom which doesn't really matter for scenic stuff.
> I don't
> know if the distortion is normal for the camera or just an
> aberration in
> my example.

Distortion at 35mm is suprisingly controlled.  Especially
considering the 35-180mm focal length spread.  I've got to keep
reminding myself not to go beyond 135mm or so.  Resolution
definitely drops off rapidly on mine.  But in the 50-135mm range
it is a very good lens.

AG

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail