[OM] Re: Tamron lens quality ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron lens quality ?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 13:22:09 +0000
I suspect Moose made a wee typo (a minor Moostake, I suppose).  The word "also"
leads me to this conclusion, but just to set the record straight: The Tamron
90/2.8 1:1 macro lens takes 55mm filters, not 52mm.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

-------------- Original message from Moose : --------------

> There are indeed 2 versions of it, plus people sometimes don't look
> closely enough and confuse them with the even later 90/2.8.
[snip]