[OM] Re: E1 and ancient Zuikos

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 and ancient Zuikos
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 17:49:11 +0000
How about something like on those in-car cameras they use when televising
races, where a new, clean lens cover appears as the old, dirty, oil-smeared one
is shunted aside?  That would work just fine and dandy if such a thing were
built into the camera over the sensor, always giving it a clear path to the
light.

Or, even better, how about a new, perfectly clean, never-used-before sensor
moving into position for each shot?

Oh, wait.  I forgot.  We did that already.  It's called "film."

Walt, striking forehead with palm of hand and making "duh" sound

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

-------------- Original message from Winsor Crosby : --------------