[OM] Re: [photo]Reflections

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo]Reflections
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 09:52:06 -0400
Actually, Scott, Richard and Scott are THE SAME PERSON.  One has been PS-cloned
from the other, the different email accounts, domains, etc., are just an
attempt to further palm off PS images as "real".

battiSON, loviSON... coincidence?  I think not.

Earl
(Jack Ruby's image was a FABRICATION by the combined CIA-Mob crowd who had
superadvanced digital imaging technology in 1963, and was a part of the real
conspiracy...)