[OM] Re: ( OM ) Substitute for Zuiko 35/2

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) Substitute for Zuiko 35/2
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 07:23:14 -0400
on 2004/09/27 1:38 AM, Brian Swale at bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I just won an OM T10  ringflash with the battery pack and as far as I can tell
> it has the expensive cross-polariser as well.
>
> Can somebody please advise what lenses and bodies this setup fits?
>
> These data are not on the eSif.

Oh yes they are... :-)

  Having two threads, the T10 can be screwed into
  either 49mm ø or 55mm ø lenses. This excludes
  the manual macro lenses 20mm/F3.5 and
  38mm/F3.5.

BTW, I suspect for a 55mm thread lens you'd have to be using it at macro
magnifications to keep the angle of view down, otheriwse it might vignette.

The T1 sits on any hotshoe, but you'll probably want OTF flash control.

Andrew