[OM] Re: Zuiko 55mm

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 55mm
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:07:20 -0600
It's probably from a Nevada Test Site government surplus auction, which
I would guess take place in Las Vegas.  It's also a radioactive
version, but I don't think it's a result of being from NTS :)  I also
rather doubt that it ever took a picture of a nuclear explosion, since
the Limited Test Ban Treaty of 1963 prohibited atmospheric testing.

Mark