[OM] Re: ( OM ) Substitute for Zuiko 35/2

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) Substitute for Zuiko 35/2
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 17:27:44 +1000
Can't believe the price the OM-1 sold for, excitable bidders I'd say.  But
the angle finder went for a song (compared to the usual Australian prices
anyway), wished I'd seen that one.  I'm still stunned by the OM-3 and
lenses that were mentioned earlier today that sold for US$150...I think I'd
better start watching the US eBay site a bit more!

Andrew McPhee