[OM] Re: Wishing I had a PC lens

Subject: [OM] Re: Wishing I had a PC lens
From: Gary Edwards <zuikowarriors@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 20:15:14 -0700 (PDT)
I fixed it for you in Photoshop.  Some other image editing programs have
perspective correction capability as well - and are much cheaper than a PC
lens.  Not as neat, though, as the lens.  I'll send you the picture directly.

Gary Edwards

Bob Docherty <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The prior talk of PC lenses makes methink I need one. I just picked up a
Polaroid Sprintscan 35 plus and am playing with it on an older PC I have. I
shot this with OM-4t 50mm 1.4 (older version) and a polarizer. I would like
to be able to do away with the converging lines... I NEED to get that PC
lens....
http://www.bellsouthpwp.net/l/o/lostkase/church.jpg

Bob

http://mail.yahoo.com