[OM] [FS] - Try 2 - Lenses and stuff (reduced asking prices)

Subject: [OM] [FS] - Try 2 - Lenses and stuff (reduced asking prices)
From: "Curtis P. Hedman" <Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 13:53:01 -0500
OK, so I over-estimated the market value of the items I was interested in
clearing from my cabinet! Here is a reduced price version of my remaining
offerings... All are offered with a money-back commitment, should you find
the item doesn't work for you. E-mail me off-list if you are interested or
want additional information. I prefer to ship via USPS Insured Priority
Mail, and will add only the actual postage costs. Payment by check or money
order, please.

1. Samyang-Phoenix 18~28mm f/4~4.5 Zoom lens (S/N 4603xx). This is a
user-grade lens - clean optics, good iris action, smooth focus and zoom,
some scratches on the body. Front and back caps (generic). $45.

2. Vivitar 28mm f/2 lens (S/N 228123xx - indicating one made by Kiron).
This lens is in good condition - shows little or no wear on the body. There
is a hint of a blemish or scratch on the front element, visible under a
bright light. Iris is crisp. Generic front and rear caps. $35.

3. Carsen 135mm f/2.8 "Macro" lens (S/N 8131xx). An interesting lens in
good condition - there is a slight ding in the finish on the front edge of
the lens (does not effect the filter threads). What makes it unique in my
experience is the added "Macro" focusing (to 1:5) accomplished by a second
helicoid at the front of the lens that seems to move only the front
element(s)! Includes a no-name haze filter, plus generic front and rear
caps. $30.

4. Vivitar 200mm f/3.5 lens (S/N 287035xx - indicating one made by Komine).
A fairly hefty lens in good condition all around. Has a built-in sliding
lens hood. Includes generic front and rear caps. $35.

5. Phoenix 24mm f/2.8 lens (S/N 950415xx). Essentially a new lens, a camera
store display item... but it has one small problem - it doesn't quite focus
to infinity! This may be a simple fix for someone with the right tools and
knowledge. Comes with original front and rear caps. $20.

6. Tamron 75~250mm f/3.8~4.5 CF Tele Macro BBAR MC Adaptall 2 Zoom lens
(S/N 1029xx) WITHOUT AN ADAPTALL MOUNT. Good cosmetic condition BUT -- what
looks like a spray of very fine oil drops on one of the inner elements. No
caps. FREE for the cost of postage! Practice disassembling a zoom lens
without worrying about reassembling!

7. Tamron F-series 300mm f/5.6 lens (S/N 6619xx). In great condition, with
pouch, original box, instruction sheet, original front and rear caps, and a
sliding lens hood. This is a fixed mount lens, not an Adaptall version.  $60.

8. I.R.Vision 0.42X Fisheye Converter with 49mm adapter ring. SOLD

9. Super Albinar Automatic 2X Tele-Converter. Can't say much about this
one, other than it's clean, comes with front and rear generic caps, a
leather case, the original box and instructions. FREE for the cost of postage!

10. Tokina RMC 35~105mm f/3.5~4.3 SMZ105 Zoom lens (S/N 810109xx). SALE PENDING

11. Olympus T-20 Flash (for parts - it doesn't fire). "SOLD"

12. Tokina SD 35~200mm f/4~5.6 Macro Zoom lens (S/N  85069xx). SALE PENDING

13. Achiever DZ260 Dedicated Thyristor Flash for Olympus OM. Fully
functional TTL flash with tilt/zoom head, two non-TTL auto aperture
settings plus manual. Output somewhere between a T-20 and a T-32. Uses 4 AA
cells. No corrosion. Made in China. $15.

14. Electronic Power Winder for Olympus model OM-1. Made in China. It is
all plastic, noisy, but slightly lighter than an Olympus Winder 2. It has
continuous and single settings, with the selector switch on a collar around
the release button, versus the bottom of the winder. No remote socket, but
there is a MD port cover storage space that will actually accommodate the
port cover from the later model OM's. This winder is very clean - no
scrapes or scratches. Takes 4 AA batteries. $20.

Please take all correspondence off list!

Curt