[OM] OM lenses for sale

Subject: [OM] OM lenses for sale
From: "William Sommerwerck" <williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 08:16:43 -0700
I'd like to clarify a points about the lenses I put up for sale.

I made the mistake of not sitting down and coming up with prices before
posting. The reason was, mostly, that I'm not familiar with the final prices
these lenses sold for, before they were discontinued. As many of them (not
all) are in close-to-new condition, I'm looking to sell them at a price that
is "informed by" what they retailed for. I'm certainly willing to dicker.

I'm still taking photos, and will get them (and asking prices) off to those
who requested them within a few hours.

Thanks to everyone for their interest and patience.