[OM] FS: C-5060WZ package

Subject: [OM] FS: C-5060WZ package
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 20:04:29 -0500
I am selling my Olympus Camedia 5060 wide zoom.  This is the factory setup
with all items included, all papers, virtually LNIB.  I bought it new and
have had it for two months.  I have decided that I would like a C-8080 and
need to find a good home for the C-5060.  You must be satisfied with this
camera and can return it within 10 days from delivery if you aren't.

In addition to the factory box, my package includes:

*  the TCON-17C dedicated teleconverter (mag factor of 1.7 brings the
native 4x zoom to around 180mm in film terms)
*  adapter for TC above (required to mount it): part # CLA-7
* a Hoya 40.5 UV filter, which has been on the camera for lens protection
since I first got it (except that you have to remove it to use the
teleconverter)
* step-up ring 40.5 to 49mm
* Olympus camera bag made for the C-5060WZ.

These items are also LNIB and have all papers. (Camera bag did not
literally come "in box.")

Here is a photo of all the *major* items in this package:

http://soli.inav.net/~jdub/day/TCON01.jpg

but it comes of course with all the items in the standard factory
package:  lithium ion battery +charger, strap, interconnects for AV and
USB, remote shutter release, software, and all paperwork.

I have posted a fair number of photos made with this camera in the last two
months.  Here are a few of my faves:

http://soli.inav.net/~jdub/day/day15.html
http://soli.inav.net/~jdub/day/day17.html
http://soli.inav.net/~jdub/day/day19.html
http://soli.inav.net/~jdub/day/day20.html

I would like $500US +actual postage for the complete outfit.  Please
respond offlist if interested.

Joel W.