[OM] Re: oly 35RD--VF and focussing ease

Subject: [OM] Re: oly 35RD--VF and focussing ease
From: Andrew L Wendelborn <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 18:29:10 +0930
At 11:51 PM -0700 2004.10.01, Siddiq wrote:

>saw that too (can you tell i'm desperate!), but i have no idea how clean
>the RF mechanism is; Steven Gandy has it for 125, which includes 1.5v
>alkaline conversion AND a full CLA...

Well I was about to suggest that you do (as we do) develop a working
relationship with your favourite local camera shop, and try things out.
Lots of them.

But with a deal like that nearby I'd be tempted myself. Even though
we don't really need it.

If you're about to buy something, I'll put in a vote for an SPn. It's
very nice to use, the RF is good, and its spot metering is effective.

But ours isn't for sale. It's just too nice with its lizard skin  :-)

regards
  Andrew