[OM] Slightly (OT) Tokina 80-200/AT-X on the E-1

Subject: [OM] Slightly (OT) Tokina 80-200/AT-X on the E-1
From: Stylianos Georgakis <stelge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 01:51:27 +0300
Hello Zuikoholics,
I've post two photos from the Athens 2004 Paralympic Games. Its from the
Goalball Preliminaries tournament and I used the Tokina AT-X 80-200 on
my E1 (thanks to Wayne Shumaker and Chuck Norcutt). Goalball is a game
invented at Austria in 1946 to rehabilitate the blind veterans after
WWII. As I watched this tournament's games I felt very lucky for my
ability to see and shoot and I wanted to share it with you. I don't mean
I felt sorry for these guys and girls; I admired their talent and
achievements instead. As it is history Canada won the gold in the women
finals and Denmark in men finals (same teams won the Sydney 2000
finals).

The photos are here:
http://stelgeorg.buzznet.com/user/?id=556334
http://stelgeorg.buzznet.com/user/?id=556341