[OM] Re: 50/1.2

Subject: [OM] Re: 50/1.2
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 00:39:45 -0600
Hi Matt:

The blades are clean, I think it is actually either the set-release
mechanism or the spring, so you can go in from the back side by removing the
mount, I should have given a better breakdown of the problem. I had a old
28/3.5 that I went in the front way, using a broad rubber band as traction
to remove the retaining ring on the front. The aperture works ok but I would
think if I don't address it it will only get worse and usually at the wrong
time.

Thanks Gord