[OM] Troubles with OM1n meter

Subject: [OM] Troubles with OM1n meter
From: "Ing. Radovan Faltus" <faltusr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 20:19:45 +0200
Hi fellows,
   I've problem with exposure meter of
my OM-1n, when i bought it, it didn't measure
correctly, so resoldered resistors and reassemled
main switch and it went OK.
   But now i see the same problem again.
The needle shows 2 stops less than it should (results in overexposure) and
it moves even when the light is constant which makes me
think about wrong connection somewhere, but couldn't find
anything except one junction which i didn't check: meter coil - ground.
   Can anybody tell me what is coil resistance to check this
last place?
   How to solve it if the problem was there?

Thanks,
Radek