[OM] Re: BW Paper revisited part II

Subject: [OM] Re: BW Paper revisited part II
From: Johan Malmstrom <jom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 09:41:51 +0200
It's good to have you on this list! So Perfecta you say. Hmm got to
find a Swedish distributor. I was in my lab last Thursday, counting my
last Multigrade IV. I have less than as hundred pearl 18x24 cm left.
Some glossy in the same size and a few 30x40 cm. Nothing more. The
stack of empty boxes tells tales of the good old days. An unopened 5
litres of Multigrade-developer barks in the cupboard.

Thanks for sharing of the hard work.

/ Johan