[OM] Good News Bad New Sale

Subject: [OM] Good News Bad New Sale
From: "BILL CLARK" <BCLARK@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 11:50:54 -0400
Hey all.....

well after just over a year off the list (parental leave here in Canada) I am
back and still living in Ottawa Canada.  Hard to get back to work especially a
new job.

Well I hope it is still ok to post stuff for sale on the list...if not my
apologies.  the techniques I have learned from this list for photography sure
came in handy in being off for just over a year....lots of photography.  So
what is the bad news?  Well it is just that I have been soooooo taken with my
Fuji S2 and digital as a whole that I rarely shoot with my OM...except for
astro...so I would like to sell the good part of my gear.

You will note that no prices are listed as I have been out of the loop for a
while...but I am sure we can figure it out.  U.S. dollars....so here we go.

OM1(n)...MINT except for 3 scratches on the bottom....has new prism and tune-up
by Camtech 2 yrs ago.  Has perfect Shoe 4 and official OM strap and manuals.

Zuiko 200 f4 with case (no strap) MINT
Zuiko 2XA Teleconverter MINT
Zuiko 28 2.8 Near Mint
Zuiko 100 2.8 near Mint

Soligor 19-35 (gotta check the speed) MINT
Vivitar 24 2.8 MINT
Vivitar 35 2.8 MINT

Vivitar 400 5.6 MINT (built in lens hood takes 77mm filters)

Kiron 1.5x Teleconverter MINT

Varimagnifinder  GOOD+ Condition with case

Lens Hoods for 28 3.5 and a lens hood that fits 50 1.4 50 1.8 35 2.8

Kiron Reverse Mate

Various OM Brochures if you collect them

All lenses have original caps.

If you want a "kit" out of thsi let me know!!!!

If anyone interested let me know.  Loved the OM System and still due, just no
time now with 2 kids...man the S2 is great....but maybe the E-2 when it comes
out.

thanks
-Bill