[OM] Re: Pen F/ FT

Subject: [OM] Re: Pen F/ FT
From: Der Eiserne Reiter <ferider@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 09:37:21 -0700 (PDT)
Gordon,

I mostly use a set of 25mm/2.8, 42mm, and 70mm. On the FT the other lenses are
harder to use due
to the dark finder.

When you change the view-finder frame, also change the foam around it. If it
has never been
changed, the original foam generates a lot of dust. And while you are at it,
you might want to
replace the back foam, too - not too hard of a procedure.

Just my 2 cents,

Roland Ruehl.

--- Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I just picked up a pretty nice FT see item 3841609612 on evilbay. I'm
> thinking that, like a rangefinder (I know it isn't) I would use it more with
> widangle than tele.
>
> What are the opinions on this 'badboy'   3843512965, seems like a great
> price so far .... another option is the 50-90/3.5 Zuiko, anyone know this
> lens?
>
> Thanks Gord

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx