[OM] Re: Getting to grips with things...

Subject: [OM] Re: Getting to grips with things...
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 13:16:19 -0700
I like the way you put it ... I would guess my multi-pro is trying to
autofocus on air while doing a start up self calibration. By the time it
figures out what is wrong (if it ever does) the firewire interface has
gotten po'd and refuses to talk to anyone. It appears SCSI works better from
the scanner group comments.
-jeff