[OM] Re: Getting to grips with things...

Subject: [OM] Re: Getting to grips with things...
From: "Ali Shah" <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 20:43:03 -0400
Have you called Minolta tech support? I had a similar issue with my Adaptec
SCSI when trying to configure my Dimage Scan Elite. My scanner is older and
the software didnt support XP. However, Minolta support had some workarounds
that helped get the thing working. Seems you have to use a "generic" XP
driver for the scanner...but it works great! I cant quite remember what I
had to do...but I am going to have to do it again cuz I had to rebuild my XP
Pro PC.

- Ali