[OM] Re: Doro's visit to the U.S. Was: Hombroich meeting in November

Subject: [OM] Re: Doro's visit to the U.S. Was: Hombroich meeting in November
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 12:27:56 +0200
x-no-archive: yes

Gary Teller schrieb:

> Doro, most definitely let us know your U.S.A. itinerary.  Athens, Georgia
> is only a 60-90 minutes drive for me and the other Atlanta area list
> members.  I don't know if anyone on the list lives in or near
> Athens.  Perhaps we could make a get together happen.  You ARE bringing the
> E-1, aren't you :)

:)) Sure, I bought it more or less for that event! :)

A get together would be really nice! We'll fly to Atlanta, after that
our schedule will be totally uptight though, you'll have to come to the
concert :))
(Athens, Hugh Hudson Hall, Feb 11th, 8:00pm.
Haydn, Sinfonie No.60, Mozart, Piano Concerto D Minor (Fabio Bidini,
soloist), Brahms, 2nd symphony. I'll try to get tickets :))
Next day is probably St. Augustine, Fl., Flagler College....different
program.
Schedules are always subject to changing though...
We'll have to cover some miles (well, at least for European standards)
by bus every day before concerts at night. And I'm not sure wether
they'll let us stay in NYC the couple of days off after the concert in
Queens. Could be to expensive...
At the moment we still don't know how exactly we'll get work visa. Maybe
we all have to go to Frankfurt on one day and answer some questions
(like do we intend to m*rder the pres*dent?). And I hope the ink from
the fingerprints will have worn off before the first concert ;).
Seriously, I'm really very courious. Have been to south east Asia,
Japan, most of Europe, but never to your continent before!

cheers
:Doro