[OM] Re: Doro's visit to the U.S. Was: Hombroich meeting in November

Subject: [OM] Re: Doro's visit to the U.S. Was: Hombroich meeting in November
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 07:41:33 EDT
Hello Doro,

Let us know if you'll have free time in the NYC area. There's quite a few
list members in the area who, I'm sure, would like to arrange a meeting.
Also, if your group needs any hotel suggestions in the greater NYC area,
should NYC prove too expensive, I can possibly help in that aspect.
Feel free to contact me off-list.

Best,
George S.