[OM] Re: Zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: Zoom
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 09:58:14 -0600
Hi Piers:

Ok it was late and not being a fan of zooms I am not too precise. I think
that you have unturned all my blind alleys, misnomers and vaguarities.

Yes, weddings other venues like that, so macro isn't important. I want wider
than 35 and at least 85 but will compromise going longer for smaller size
and 'feel'. I followed the Tamron monologues- is it the only candidate?

The 35-80 is too expensive, the AF only is around the corner a ways I hope,
and sure I want it all and I want it cheap.

Basic needs
-at least 28-70 faster the better
-prefer smaller size and weight
-handling is a big key