[OM] Re: Zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: Zoom
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 18:19:43 +0100
I just happen to have a spare Tamron 35-80/2.8-3.8 SP CF Macro. It even has
an OM adaptor attached.

30 quid including P+P in the UK; inspect and try first and then either send
me the cash or simply return. Sorry but it is not worth posting overseas.

I used this as my standard walk about lens for a few years.

Ian