[OM] [FS] -1 Type 1 dioptric correction lens and VariMagni finder case

Subject: [OM] [FS] -1 Type 1 dioptric correction lens and VariMagni finder case
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 15:06:25 -0400
For those of you who read my last note on Type 1 correction lenses you
may have guessed that I have a -1 (nominal) lens available.  I can
return it to KEH for the $8.00 I paid for it or I can send it to you for
$8.00.  I'll pay the postage since I'd have to pay it anyhow.  I'll hang
onto it for a few days in case anyone is interested.

I also (long story) ended up with a VariMagni finder case in KEH EX
condition that I don't need.  The corners are abraded and could use some
black leather dye.  $6.00 plus shipping.

Chuck Norcutt