[OM] Re: Lord Lichfield on BBC

Subject: [OM] Re: Lord Lichfield on BBC
From: Andrew Gullen <andrew.gullen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 21:07:03 -0400
on 2004/10/06 4:28 PM, Donald MacDonald at d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

> I've always said that for people in his position, and those who need it
> and need it now for commercial reasons, digital is where it's at, full
> stop.
>
> It has no bearing whatsoever on what I do, or what decisions I have to
> make.

Exactly.

That said, I was shooting in a very dark ruined factory Saturday, with pools
of light. A friend had a D70 and didn't have to wonder about his exposures.
On other other hand, almost all my shots gave me what I expected (except
when I forgot to press the damned preset on the 35 shift).

Andrew