[OM] Re: ( OM ) T Power Control 1 advice sought (2)

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) T Power Control 1 advice sought (2)
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 08:45:51 +0100
Two answers and a couple of clarifications, Brian:

TTL switching, 'flash ready' and 'flash exposure OK/not OK' signalling in
the viewfinder (depending on the camera capabilities). Of course, that
includes firing the flash too!

Yes, the camera controls all of the flashes which are connected (again,
depending on the camera capabilities - an OM1 won't do it).

In principle there is no reason why using the T20s for side lighting will
not work (rather like the T28 macro flash, but with more flexibility as to
position) BUT remember that the T20 does not have the TTL socket, you need
the adaptor for that - and if you can vacuum those up from auction sites,
you are doing well.  When they show up, they can go for USD30 which is maybe
more than you paid for the T20 itself.

And also remember, of course, that you will need the appropriate TTL
leads...

Piers