[OM] Re: Enabling on a 28/2.0

Subject: [OM] Re: Enabling on a 28/2.0
From: Matt Boland <mattb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 19:14:43 +1000
I have a 28 F2. I got it brand new in box for about US$250.00 at a
clearance sale. That was a fang. I really like that lens.

Gordon J. Ross wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Looks like a good deal at Cameta on a 28mm 2.0 -
>
> Olympus Zuiko 28mmf2 Ser.#121886 With Original Caps And Hard Lens
> Case.  This Is A Highly Desirable, Fast And Critically Sharp Multi Coated
> Lens(Mint/Mint-/Perfect Glass) $279.
>
> I really like the 28/2.0.
>
> Gord
> (no kickbacks-darn)

Matt Boland (BEng)                  Phone  : 61 7 5594 9824
R&D Engineer                        Mobile : 61 4 0835 1421
Odyx Corporation Pty Ltd            email  : mattb@xxxxxxxxxxx