[OM] Re: BW Paper revisited part II

Subject: [OM] Re: BW Paper revisited part II
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 18:58:01 -0700
Matthew Brady in the late 1800s, travelled around with a horse and
closed wagon. He mixed his own emulsions and coated glass plates with
it. The invention of film moved things magnitudes forward in
convenience and quality due to higher tech.  I don't think you will be
making materials that will be usable in your OM.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA