[OM] Coming to Oz next week...any Ozzie Zuiks want to meet up?

Subject: [OM] Coming to Oz next week...any Ozzie Zuiks want to meet up?
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 20:03:53 -0700
Hey Fellow Ozzie Zuiks...

I'm going on vacation in Australia next week. I'm going to be in
Melbourne for a day, and then drive to Philip Island to photograph
the MotoGP motorcycle Grands Prix Oct 15-17th (got credentialed
through Dorna, the sanctioning body) and then I will be going to
Sydney from Tuesday through Sat., Oct 19th-23rd. Would love to meet
up with any Ozzie listmembers and say G'day, and do some photography
together if anyone is interested. I know Marc Lawrence is in Sydney
and if anyone else is, I'd love to meet up. One of you posted a link
to a beautiful shot at night or early evening of the Sydney Opera
House and I can't get that photo out of my mind. I would love to talk
to you more about it...

Cheers,
Stephen.

--