[OM] Re: Pen F/ FT

Subject: [OM] Re: Pen F/ FT
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 23:02:27 -0600
Hi Jim:

I will get the 20/3,5, and a 100/3,5, I have already aquired 2 good bodies,
a 38/1.8, and the 59-90/3.5. I can't really see going wider or longer due
not only to the format, but also the viewfinder size and brightness level
are not condusive to a 16 or 21, nor for super tele either. The FT is a fun
camera, I like it a lot, it reminds me  of my Le*ca G 3 and it has panache.
It isn't going to replace my OM gear but it fills a gap between the Stylus
Epic or XA   and the OM gear, and with the film scanner advances it could
see even more use.

Thanks Gord