[OM] Re: new scanner concept

Subject: [OM] Re: new scanner concept
From: "iwert" <iwert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 09:16:02 +0200
moose wrote:

One thing to keep in mind (which I forgot at the wrong time) is that
Vuescan doesn't support most Can*n flatbeds, which means one is left to
use the Can*n software. Doesn't matter too much with my 5000F, as I'm
not using it for film, but I sure would be sure about the software
before buying this new one. Could be a deal breaker for me no matter how
good the hardware is. The film software for the 5000F stinks.

Moose,

But Silverfast 'll probably comer up with a version for this scanner.
It is about the best software for scanning negatives, with very good presets
(at least on my epson 2480).

Iwert.