[OM] Re: Coming to Oz next week...any Ozzie Zuiks want to meet up?

Subject: [OM] Re: Coming to Oz next week...any Ozzie Zuiks want to meet up?
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 23:23:59 +1000
Hi Stephen,

How are you travelling between Melbourne and Sydney?  I live in Wodonga
which is on the main highway, if you are travelling by car it'd be a nice
break from driving.  Could take you to a couple of nice photogenic spots
around here if you like.  No Opera Houses out here but lots of Aussie bush!

Andrew McPhee