[OM] Re: The tumbling price of memory for e-1

Subject: [OM] Re: The tumbling price of memory for e-1
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 16:36:32 +0000
Over the last two weeks, I have returned to looking at the boo-bay thing in
search of a couple of minor, although somewhat uncommon, pieces of MF gear.  I
have been most pleased to note that the going prices, i.e., the value, of the
Zeiss, Rodenstock and Schneider lenses I have for my 6x9cm Crown and Century
Graphics and my XLRF Graflexes have either stayed steady or, in several
instances, gone up.  I guess there are still a few old fuddy-duddies out there
who value quality over convenience and who know the difference between the
price of something and what it's worth.

Walt, getting fuddier all the time, but not much duddier.

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --

-------------- Original message from "Timpe, Jim" : --------------