[OM] Re: Barcelona

Subject: [OM] Re: Barcelona
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 13:32:14 -0400
I went to Barcelona two years ago and used 21mm, 28mm, 50mm and 90mm
exclusively.  Everything else stayed in the bag.  Barcelona is a great city
with beautiful architecture and awesome street photography opportunities.
One recommendation would be bringing some fast film for interiors and on the
streets.  One warning, if you have read about Barcelona you know theft is a
problem so just be aware.  Three rooms were robbed a my hotel while I was
there.

Dean