[OM] Re: Bid names

Subject: [OM] Re: Bid names
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 21:33:35 +1000
Graham, you're right you know.  I guess we didn't think of this from the
seller's perspective, it's denying them a fair price.  We were only looking
at it from our point of view - looking after the interests of fellow list
members.

I think compiling this list of bid names is not such a good idea after
all.  Let market forces rule...

Andrew McPhee