[OM] Re: Tamron 28-105/2.8 opinions?

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron 28-105/2.8 opinions?
From: Michael Darling <miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 22:09:32 -0400
On 10/11/04 8:19 PM, "Gordon Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Mike:
>
> It sounds like a lot of $$'s to me, have a look at this one- 3845031598 on
> evil bay I bet for less than $350 you can have a good lens with an OM 2
> thrown in!

Thanks for the ebay listing, but the variable f.stop zooms won't work for
me. So long as I stay at or below f3.5, the lens could be used in my usual
spots, but then I have trouble focusing.

Thanks to all for their opinions, I will think this one over. If anyone else
has anything to add, I'm all ears... I've got a similar length/speed lens
coming from another list member this week, but I'm still looking at other
options. I really like fast one touch zooms, and one I could migrate to
another system whenever my OM's die for good would be a plus.

-mike